We have answers for your damaged and missing teeth – Fort Wayne dental crowns and bridges! Using experience gained over three decades, Dr. Guy can make your smile good as new. Treatment with crowns and bridges gives you all these benefits:
- A complete and beautiful smile you’ll proudly show off everywhere.
- Easier ability to eat foods you’ve had to avoid.
- Better digestion and fewer stomach and overall health problems.
- A younger, more vibrant appearance.
- Easier speech so that others can understand you the first time.
Call Guy H. Fortier, DDS today at 260-888-3770 to schedule an appointment for restorative dentistry. Our friendly dentist office is located at 5725 Maplecrest Road, just down from St. Joe Center Road.
Enjoy Having a Beautiful Smile Again
When you need to make your mouth whole again with crowns and bridges, you have several options at Guy H. Fortier, DDS. We’ll discuss them in detail at your consultation and help you decide the best course of action for your unique smile! Your choices could include:
- Single Crown For Repair – Your crown can be made from porcelain or zirconia depending on your wants and the location of the crown. We often use IPS e.max crowns, which are crafted from high-quality lithium disilicate for lasting beauty.
- Fixed Bridge – This type of bridge consists of crowns on either end, which anchor to your existing teeth, plus one or more replacement teeth in between. This appliance is a great way to restore your bite and smile.
- Implant-Supported Crown – We can attach a sturdy crown onto a dental implant (replacement tooth root) that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw. The result will be a beautiful tooth and virtually all your biting power restored.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While its function is similar to that of a fixed bridge, this appliance anchors to two or more dental implants and will replace several missing teeth in a row.
Rejuvenate your mouth with dental crowns and bridges in Fort Wayne. Call Guy H. Fortier, DDS today at 260-888-3770 to schedule an appointment.