For more than 30 years, residents in our area have relied on the skills of Dr. Fortier when their smiles have suffered. He and the team at Guy H. Fortier, DDS use restorative dentistry in Fort Wayne that can help you:Doctor Fortier Talks about Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
If you have a severely broken-down tooth or a missing tooth, there are several options to make it look really good again. The new porcelains that we can put over the broken down tooth with a crown or a cap are very lifelike and very strong, and really look nice. If the tooth needs to be extracted, or there's one missing, there are several options for that too, the best being the new implants. We also replace the function of the tooth so there's less chance of cracking, breaking, root canals. And your bite doesn't wear as much. If you lose your back teeth, your bite will continue to go down so that you will start wearing your front teeth. Once those are worn down, it’s much, much harder to fix. If we do it right and catch it early and make sure we keep the bite even, and the forces even, the chances of you chewing till you leave this earth are very, very good.
- Eat any kind of food you want again.
- Smile with greater confidence and boldness.
- Maintain better oral health and improve your total body health.
- Look younger and more attractive.
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you.
Trust a Dental Veteran For Your Dental Restorations
You don’t have to suffer with teeth that don’t work the way you want them to. Dr. Guy’s expertise spans across all types of restorative dentistry, including:
- Dental Crowns – We can top your damaged tooth with a new crown for long-lasting repair or attach a crown to a dental implant to replace a missing tooth. Choose from either zirconia or porcelain crowns, including the IPS e.max line of crowns.
- Bridges – We can replace one or more missing teeth using a fixed bridge that secures to your other teeth. If you have several teeth in a row missing, an implant-supported bridge will anchor to two or more implants for sturdy, comfortable teeth replacement.
- Implant & Conventional Dentures – Dentures are much more comfortable and stable when secured to implants. They’ll stay firmly in place, and you won’t have to worry about them flying out of your mouth! We also offer full conventional dentures and metal-free partial dentures using an innovative technique.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Since our practice is metal-free, we use natural-looking composite tooth fillings that blend in beautifully with your other teeth.
- Inlays & Onlays – Our lab partner will create these custom restorations that bond to the tops (inlays) or both tops and sides (onlays) of your teeth.