Oral discomfort doesn’t have to get you down. When you need fast help for dental pain in Fort Wayne, rely on the team of experts at Guy H. Fortier, DDS. Dr. Guy has treated patients to excellent dental care for well over three decades! If you’re hurting, we will:
- Stop your pain and help you feel better quickly.
- Provide an extended appointment so you can have all the time you need to relax.
- Offer you amenities like cozy pillows and blankets, Wi-Fi and TV access, and headphones.
- Recommend any needed treatments for long-term smile repair.
Call us now at 260-888-3871 for a same-day emergency appointment. If you’re an established patient, Dr. Guy will see you anytime – just contact us as soon as possible to get the help you need. Our address is 5725 Maplecrest Road, around the corner from the Kroger on St. Joe Center Road.
Feel Better & Treat Your Smile to Outstanding Care
We have the expertise and tools necessary to treat any kind of dental pain. Below are some of the treatments that we may use to get your smile back into shape and help you feel like yourself again:
- Gum Disease Treatment – Our gentle laser treatment can get your gums on the path to healing. It will remove damaged gum tissue, disinfect the area, and seal the gumline all at one time.
- Composite Tooth Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings will repair damage from tooth decay and blend in seamlessly with your other teeth. Not only will they put an end to tooth pain, but you won’t have to worry about showing off metal when you smile.
- Inlays & Onlays – For more extensive tooth repair than a filling can handle, we can use custom inlays and onlays. Inlays bond to the top of a tooth, while onlays extend over onto the sides of a tooth as well.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – We offer these metal-free restorations with your choice of either porcelain or zirconia. They will make your biting and chewing more comfortable, and you’ll be able to enjoy more types of foods.
- TMJ Treatment – If you’re tired of nagging jaw pain and unexplained headaches, then treatment with a custom mouthguard can help you feel better. It will also prevent teeth grinding and help you avoid unnecessary damage to your tooth enamel.
- Don’t continue suffering with Fort Wayne dental pain! Call our team of experts now at 260-888-3871 to schedule a same-day appointment.