You only have one set of teeth, so it’s best to do all you can to protect them. The team at Guy H. Fortier, DDS can help you do that with Fort Wayne mouthguards. Dr. Fortier can make most of our custom mouthguards right here in our office. These professional appliances can:
- Protect your mouth during sports or athletic activities.
- Stop harmful teeth grinding that can damage tooth enamel.
- Relieve jaw pain that’s related to your TMJ.
- Avoid painful and costly dental damage.
Don’t risk your one and only smile! Call us today to get an individual mouthguard made just for your smile: 260-888-3770. We’re located near the intersection of Maplecrest Road and St. Joe Center Road in northeast Fort Wayne.
Protect Your Teeth With a Professional Mouthguard
Over the years, our patients have come to rely on us for help with a number of dental problems. Besides restorative and cosmetic dentistry that you may be most familiar with, we also make custom mouthguards to help with specific problems. Our mouthguards can be tailored for the individual and fall into three separate categories:
- Athletic Mouthguards – According to the American Dental Association, athletes not wearing mouthguards are 60 times more likely to suffer dental damage than those who do. Our high-quality mouthguards will fit better and provide superior protection over store-bought appliances.
- TMJ Appliances – With our help, your jaw will soon feel better, so talking, eating, and yawning will be less painful. Our custom oral device will gently move your lower jaw forward, relieving tension on your TMJ (jaw joints).
- Bruxism Mouthguards – To stop bruxism (teeth grinding), we will work with you individually to correct your bite. If additional treatment is needed, we can craft a custom-fit mouthguard for you to wear while sleeping. It will help prevent teeth grinding and potential damage to your teeth enamel.
Call us today at 260-888-3770, and we’ll make one of our Fort Wayne mouthguards just for you.