As a parent or caregiver, you want to give your family the best dentistry possible. At Guy H. Fortier, DDS, we like to think we make that possible. Our Fort Wayne family dentistry has kept young and old alike smiling for over 30 years. Put your family’s smiles in the competent hands of Dr. Guy, and he will help you and your crew:Doctor Fortier Talks about Family Dentistry Read Transcript
Well, we enjoy seeing the whole family here. We like to see the child's first visit around 3. Sometimes it's just a look-see to see if anything's going on, to get used to the office, to ride in the chair, to squirt the squirt gun, and then continue all through life. We actually have one family that has four generations that are coming here, and we're very proud of that fact that they feel confident enough to keep referring the next generation to come here.
Well, if you have a large family or there's a lot of time constraints, we're able to get the entire family in in a short amount of time. We can see two or three kids between our two hygienists and the parents so that you don't have to take your whole day or go to multiple offices to see them. If something is wrong, we do make recommendations to a pediatric dentist if there's something we can't handle here, but we like to start you here, and we're sure the kids will have a good experience.
- Enjoy healthy and great-looking smiles that build confidence.
- Protect and improve your oral health and prevent overall health problems.
- Prevent the need for invasive treatments down the road.
- Save time and money with an assortment of services available all in one location.
Call us at 260-888-3871 today to schedule appointments for all your family members. We have enough patient care rooms to see everybody at one time! Plus, we’re conveniently located near St. Joseph Central Elementary and a short drive from Croninger Elementary.
Rest Easy With Dr. Guy as Your Dentist
Dr. Guy has enjoyed a long and satisfying career as a dentist serving hundreds of Fort Wayne families. He can keep your family smiling as well! To get your child started on the road to good oral health, he recommends scheduling their first dental visit at age 3 or 4. He and our team offer you and your bunch a variety of great services, including:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten your or your teen’s teeth quickly and discreetly with clear plastic teeth aligners. Enjoy comfortable treatment without any metal, brackets, or wires.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Spruce up your smile and turn it into the masterpiece you’ve always wanted. Choose from veneers, teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, and complete smile makeovers.
- Emergency Dental Care – Our expert care is available when you need it most. We’ll always fit you in the same day for emergencies, plus Dr. Guy will see you anytime if you’re an established patient.
- General Dental Care – Keep your smiles healthy and bright with regular cleanings and exams, fluoride treatment, dental sealants, gum disease treatment, and much more. Visit us for electronic cavity detection using an FDA-approved laser.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dr. Guy can rebuild your smile and make it easier to enjoy your favorite foods again. Choose from crowns, bridges, dentures, and implant restorations.