You look in the mirror and a drab, worn smile weakly stares back at you. The team at Guy H. Fortier, DDS believes that everyone should have a smile they love – one that makes them grin even wider when they catch a glimpse of it in a storefront window. Dr. Guy and his team use cosmetic dentistry in Fort Wayne to make this possible for our patients. Visit us for cosmetic dental care and we can help you gain:Doctor Fortier Talks about Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
You come into my practice and you're not happy with your smile, there are many, many things we can do to improve it. If your teeth are not straight, we offer the Invisalign service, which is basically clear braces, and it works very, very quickly. Then we can also do cosmetic veneers on the front teeth, crowns on the back teeth, and whitening, if you just aren't satisfied with the overall color of your teeth.
We've had many people come in that weren't quite sure what was wrong with their smile, and we talked them through it. Sometimes it's as little as just changing the angle of a tooth. It makes a big difference as far as the symmetry of a smile, and the patient really noticed a difference. Sometimes we'll change the metal fillings into white fillings, and that makes a huge difference in their ... in the patients, too. Then once again, we can get much more involved in that, figure out where their bite wants to be, make sure that we know what we're doing before we do it, and completely make over the entire bite. We offer all those services, and we can talk. We're more than happy to talk to you about any of them.
We've had many patients come through here, and their confidence level just goes way up. They're more confident in public, with their kids, and just in all aspects of life, and just much happier because now when they smile, they have nothing to hide.
- The perfect smile that will earn second glances from strangers.
- Mile-high confidence when networking and meeting new people.
- Better overall self-esteem and self-respect.
- Good oral hygiene through straight, even teeth.
- More drive to achieve life goals that you’ve had on the back burner.
- Greater respect in your career and professional circles.
- A younger, healthier looking appearance.
Don’t put off cosmetic dental treatment that can make a positive impact on your life! Call us today at 260-888-3871 to schedule your consultation. Our office is located at 5725 Maplecrest Road, between St. Joe Center Road and Pine Meadows Lane.
Choose Cosmetic Dentistry Experts For Your Smile Revival
When you trust the team at Guy H. Fortier, DDS, rest assured your smile enhancement will be in the hands of experts. No matter what shape your smile is currently in, we have cosmetic dentistry options to help. We offer all these great types of aesthetic treatments:
- Dental Veneers – Dr. Guy will bond thin porcelain shells (which can be as thin as a contact lens) to the front of your imperfect teeth. Veneers will quickly hide imperfections like chips, small cracks and gaps, deep stains, worn teeth, and uneven teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Take your choice of fast and dramatic in-office whitening or convenient whitening at home with custom trays. Either option will be quicker and safer than store-bought whitening strips or kits.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – This innovative teeth-straightening method can give you a beautiful, even smile in as few as 12 months! Rather than metal brackets and wires, Invisalign uses smooth plastic teeth aligners that are nearly invisible.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Using precision tools, including a low-power dental laser, Dr. Guy can make small adjustments to your tooth edges or your gumline to make your smile more attractive.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – Say goodbye to gums that overshadow your beautiful teeth. Gentle laser treatment will remove excess gum tissue to let your teeth take the spotlight rather than your gums.
- Dental Bonding – Using long-lasting composite resin (the same material we use for tooth-colored fillings), Dr. Guy can repair tooth flaws like chips, gaps, stains, and general wear and tear.
- Smile Makeover – If your smile needs several types of cosmetic dentistry to bring it up to par, we can help you design a custom treatment plan that fits your needs and budget.